Micargi Women’s Beach Cruiser Bike 20" 1.75 Tire Micargi 20" Cruiser HI-TENSILE Steel Frame Hero (Pink)

Micargi Women’s Beach Cruiser Bike 20" 1.75 Tire Micargi 20" Cruiser HI-TENSILE Steel Frame Hero (Pink)
$479.00
Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2020-09-26 22:19:37 UTC and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on https://www.amazon.com/ at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In Stock.

Product Features

Classic ,Curvy Girls beach cruiser bicycle with 20”durable steel frame,ideal for casual,comfortable riding with families friends around or on the beach. Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable,dual-spring saddle making your riding cozy relaxing. Coaster Brake 28H hub allows for a wide range of riding, from leisure to long distance commutes. front and rear handbrakes. With tire 20"*1.75 wheel wall, sproket 22T,comes 85% assembled, you only need to assemble the rest 15% parts. Personalized design, with fashion colors to choose, great bicycles for relaxiation.Wish you a happy shopping in Micargi, enjoy the riding.Thanks.